Store: River Park Square
Centennial Properties is looking an individual who would like to pick up some part-time hours as a Parking Attendant. The position will aid in parking for Spokane Art District venues, special facility leases, and assist the company is providing coverage in the garage and related areas. Will provide general maintenance on all garages. Hours will vary based on these special events and additional coverage, approximately 19-25 hours a week. We are looking for a candidate who is open to working various days and shifts, enjoys interacting with a wide range of customers/clientele and takes pride in keeping their work space clean, neat and presentable.
To learn more and to apply Visit: careers.cowlesco.com
What we want you to do…
- Clean all debris from garage, including trash removal and dusting, keeping the area safe for our customers.
- Walk entire garage checking for debris, illegally parked cars, and suspicious behaviors throughout the shift.
- Operate cash register and calculate cost of parking transactions, balance and report money handling.
- Greet and converse with customers in a courteous manner.
- Assigned additional tasks to assist in coverage of garage/property monitoring and property clean-up.
- General cleaning and maintenance.
Who you are…
- You are over 18 and willing and available to work flexible hours and days.
- Experience in cash handling is preferred. (Will be tested at time of application)
- Qualified applicants understand what it means to provide exceptional customer service and maintain professionalism at all times.
This part-time position will work 19-25 hours a week starting at $11.50/hr. Paid sick leave and matching 401K. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug & background check required on those selected for hire. Background check includes driving records. Position open until filled.